If you have any complaint, you can contact us through any of the following medium:
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- You can visit any of our offices nationwide and lodge your complaint
- You can also write to us directly through our head-office or any of our branches or offices nationwide
- Alternatively, you can make an oral complaint via any of our telephone lines
- Through our social media platforms or in writing
Your complaint will be registered and acknowledged within 48 hours.
- All complaints logged will be treated promptly and fairly with a view to a timely and satisfactory resolution.
- Where a complaint requires investigation and or consultation with any relevant party, these will be done promptly and in a competent, deligent and fair manner, having taken into consideration all material circumstances.
Custodian will also provide you with progress updates on the complaint including:
- reason(s) for any delay
- request for additional information/document required for resolution of the complaint
- when you may expect to recieve further update, and
- feedback containing our final decision or mutually agreed resolution.
- If you are dissatisfied with the resolution of the complaint, the complaint can be escalated to our regulator at the following address:
The Complaints Bureau,
National Insurance Commission,
Ladoke Akintola Boulevard,
PMB 457 Garki,